John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
The John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center (JPEC) is a unique collaboration between the University’s Tippie College of Business, College of Engineering, Carver College of Medicine, and College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. JPEC delivers innovative education, training, and outreach programs for Iowa students, faculty, aspiring entrepreneurs, and business owners.
David Hensley, Executive Director and Clinical Professor
- Year-round education programs and workshops
- Elevator pitch and business plan competitions
- Community lecture series and networking events
- One-on-one consulting and mentoring
- Contact for the Wellmark Venture Capital Fund for start-up and early-stage Iowa ventures