Providing Space & Support
University of Iowa Research Park, BioVentures Center, and Technology Innovation Center The UI Research Park leases building sites and space to growing companies and provides two business incubator programs—the BioVentures Center and the Technology Innovation Center—for start-ups and new ventures from established companies.
The BioVentures Center provides quality wet-lab and office space for life-science companies. Tenants can access an array of university amenities and services.
The Technology Innovation Center (TIC) provides office space to new technology-based ventures that do not require wet labs. Corporate tenants can access services available at the BioVentures Center, plus additional amenities.
Stephanie Dengler, Director of Operations
- Building sites for new facilities
- Help identifying qualified developers, financing, and possible incentives
- Cost-effective business incubator offices
- State-of-the art wet-laboratory space
- Access to specialized UI research facilities
- Links to regional business community, and state and local government